Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 5, 2011

iPhone 5 wait still preferable to white iPhone 4, say defiant holdouts

iPhone 5 wait still preferable to white iPhone 4, say defiant holdouts

The iPhone 5 is worth the wait despite the arrival of the white iPhone 4 and the fact that said arrival means the iPhone 5 going to take longer to arrive than many waiters had expected. But despite our declaration that it's okay to stop waiting and go ahead and take the white iPhone 4 plunge, some defiant holdouts have spoken very loudly about the reasons that they've decided to go ahead and wait for the iPhone 5 after all.

First, there's the disappointment in the fact that things are playing out as they are:

"I'm sick that they even introduced the [white] iPhone 4 with the iPhone 5 hanging over our Verizon heads.  I've waited this long what choice do I have?"

Then of course there's the (we think) sarcastic take:

"Get an iPhone 4 and upgrade to iOS 5 when it's release … you'll only be missing the 8 mp camera, the A5 processor, and the bigger screen honestly, nothing major you know? "

At least one Beatweek reader is waiting until the iPhone 5 arrives, but may ultimately buy an iPhone 4 at that time:

"All valid points, although, for me a) white/black isn't an issue, b) not especially concerned about 4G capability either, and c) the reason I skipped the iPhone 4 is not really liking the design; the 3GS is just more comfortable to hold and talk on. I'm waiting to see if I prefer the iPhone 5 design; if so, I'll get the 5, if not I'll settle on the 4. But in that circumstance there will be one key advantage to 'holding out' – the almost certain price cut on the older model."

And then there are those still asking the same question they were asking before the white iPhone 4 launch:

"So do I upgrade from my slow 3G to a 4 now? Or keep holding on and wait for the 5…"

Here's more on the iPhone5.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét